Thread: Just Venting
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 02:00 PM   #1
Big FN Deal
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Just Venting

If there is already a specific thread for "screaming at the wall", please direct me to it Mods.

I just got my arse handed to me 3-31, Redskins (me) vs Atlanta (the Devil!)j/k. Anyway, I got beat up fair and square but some things just frustrate me so bad.

I don't know everything about football so anybody feel free to correct me but aren't screen passes predominately used against aggressive defensive play calls? So should they be hugely effective against zone plays with no blitzers and the DE's not "edge" rushing? Also, the score was 3-17, I was in the redzone and had a LB make a one-handed, jumping interception, uhggggggg!!!!! LOL

I will not go into some long rant but I really look forward to the day when I am able to get my tail whooped because of superior football execution. I don't like losing period but I can take a loss. It's just this losing along with the "head scratching" stuff that goes on in the process.

I appreciate the online communities but people that actually try to play "sim" can only do so much about a game that isn't, yet.

That said, maybe I suck and just need to stop crying so babies can have something to do.
Advertisements - Register to remove