View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 06:14 PM   #52
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 12 All-Madden Custom sliders..

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckles012
Sorry I havn't posted a box in a while, I was busy playing through preseason figured you didn't want those stats ( went 1-3 ).. Played game 1 of the season vs the Falcons with your sliders CPU Acc at 100 and CPU pass reaction at 100 and I won 47-28 but it was a lot closer... Devin Hester had 2 Kickoff Returns for TDs and they went for it on 4th down in their own 10 twice which lead to a TD and a field goal so thats about 24 points that really shouldn't of happened.. ( I think the returns are a fluke didn't get one in preseason and was considering taking Hester outta the starting return role because he was strugglying. )

I don't have the exact stats but off the top of my head..

Cutler had 250 yards 66% 3 TDs 0 INTs

Forte had 100 yards 0 TDs 0 fumbles and a shade below 4 for his YPC
Marion the Barbarion had 4 carries 18 yards and a TD

Roy Williams had 7 catches 65 yards and 2 TDs
Johnny Knox had 6 Catches 135 yards and a TD
Earl Bennet had 2 rec 25 yards

Defensivly I had 6 sacks I believe.. Tackling stats looked great but I didn't pick off Matty Ice once.

their stats were like

matt Ryan 260 yards 2 TDs 0 INTs 58-60 % completion percentage I believe

Michael Turner 100 yards 20 carries and a TD

Snelling had 1 TD don't know about yards.

Recieving Roddy white had a TD same with Julio ( they tore me up )

They had about 3 sacks i believe.

Passing over the middle was a little to easy, I had a little to much time to throw and Maybe my pass rush was a little much? ( Peppers had 0 Sacks and Idionje had 2, Kinda dissapointing haha. ) There also was 0 Fumbles kinda a concern since there were very little in the preseason if there were they went out of bounce. I do use cover up almost all the time though...

Overall good game set for week 2 At the Saints. Wish me luck!

Yea the next move that has to be made is raising the CPUs pass rush if where still shredding them with the Pass reaction at 100.. Play a few more games first and see how it goes. If you continue to shred them raise there pass rush to 75. I'm probably bout to raise it to 75 anyway and go from there.. We shouldn't be getting a lot of time in the pocket and this might improve there overrall Pass Defense..