View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 01:41 PM   #60
jhempel.msre
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: I want 2011 passing back

Waahhhh, Waahhhh, Waahhhh. I love how the OP titles his post about getting the 2011 pass back. Passing in 11 was so easy and almost every opponent I came across ran a 95% pass offense (which I countered everytime with a ball controll run offense that left guys like this with only 4-5mins of possesion each game. hahahah!) The title and first few posts by him tells me he's one of those 95% players.

It also tells me he loved the slot or TE on a deep post in the middle which was almost ALWAYS open in 11 (whether in man or zone). It could be stopped, but those of us who know how to, know that you had to be a bit creative to do so.

Why don't you quit whining and learn to diversify your play calling and/or become better at diagnosing defensive forms? A title like "Need help reading pass D", or "Suggestions for balanced O", or "Favorite man/zone audibles" would seem more appropriate for a player who wants to improve instead of complain. I'm sorry LSU, Bama, and OSU don't have 12 WR's on thier roster that will warp to the ball no matter how much pressure your QB is in and how awful the pass is. Sorry slants over the middle are covered more in 12. Just goes to show that you got pretty lazy playing 11's pass game. Seems like many players are in your position. I don't see very many of the top names from last year in the Top 100.

Don't mean to be rude, but just so you know, there is an answer for everything - and the answer to get over this problem that your having will never be, "Your right! The pass game should be idential to the game that EA released last year and made no changes to at all." I for one, will dominate nearly every game I play with stellar ground offense that picks, edges, steams, and plods down the field yard by yard and opens up occasionally on big busts and well disguised passes due to well orchestrated PLAY CALLING.

You have two options:
  • Diversify and learn, or
  • Live in the past