View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 06:03 PM   #25
jdefreitas
Rookie

jdefreitas's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Pressure from the defensive tackles has created more sacks than pass rushing defe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbails35
just played a game with those sliders, and pass rush is spot on pretty much. Playing with the steelers, had 3 sacks with harrison, 2 with smith, 1 each for polamalu, ike taylor, and woodley. This was is one half. Obviously too many but they come from the right spot. Didnt help that eli manning held the ball forever but still. Was sacked twice by tuck and osi, i got rid of the ball pretty quickly tho but it felt right. Going to try these sliders on different difficulty to see if the qb does a better job, plus try different qbs like brady and vick.
You also have one of the best defenses in the league with the steel curtain 2.0. I would move pass rush sliders down a tad, especially if you are user controlling linemen. I play with my pass rush set at 47 or 48 I think. Have to check when I get home.

But you have to play other QB's. Trust me, Brees and Manning will get rid of the ball a lot faster than ELI. Rivers will too. I've played a game or two against him. I've been adjusting my human end of these sliders since demo. But I can honestly say after 3 or 4 weeks of testing I was content enough to start my franchise and have enjoyed every single game.

The other thing on the human end (to be successful) is to mix up play calling. The CPU AI is a lot smarter in regards to picking up trends this year. I like the fact that you have to out think your opponent for once on the play calling end.
Advertisements - Register to remove