View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 07:54 PM   #3
jdefreitas
Rookie

jdefreitas's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Rebuilding/Challenging Franchise Suggestions

Lost a key DB in Rodgers-Cromartie, lost a big play maker out of the back field in Tim Hightower (and I'm not sold on Wells yet), still not exactly set at QB as Kolb has shown flashes but not consistency in his game while with Philly.

Also, the receiving core no longer has Boldin or Breaston there and Fitz is by himself. I know the CPU may not be smart enough to pick up on number one receiver double teams all the time but outside of him there isn't a great person to throw to, The next being Kevin Boss???

The defense is blah at best. With Dansby no longer at linebacker and maybe one stud on the D-Line in Darnell Dockett it's a defense that needs a lot of work. Safety play is probably ok, but outside of that they don't excite me.

The only thing about this team is they play in a weak division. If you can beat up on the Rams, Seahawks and 49ers you can make playoffs every year... not too difficult right? But, the Seahawks from what I hear can be dangerous in this game and the Rams are certainly up and coming.

I almost chose them but went with rebuilding my Denver squad for once.