View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 10:45 AM   #8
dirtguru
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: M2H's 32 Team Control Franchise Handbook

Excellant info!!!

I have been doing 32 team franchise control since Madden 10, not yet for M12 but most likely will have to as cpu offseason programming/logic has been completely unrealistic.

I would like to add that as I became familiar with each teams rosters and coaching tendencies I discovered a new level of immersion developing weaker teams.

For anyone inerested in multiple offline franchise seasons some level of 32 team control is neccesary to maintain at least a somewhat realistic form of league parity.
Once I got the hang of it the whole offseason process described by the OP takes me approximately 12 hours to complete for Madden 10/11.
Pay close attention to depth charts during preaseason as cpu will completely screw that up [ex-punter at #2 QB]. Check injury reports after all regular season games and adjust depth charts as you like, teams with depth at certain possitions will adjust realistically, others will not or can not due to cap issues. In those cases you can move players from other positions as noted by OP.