View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 03:29 PM   #8
amoore0192
Pro

amoore0192's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Real NCAA Teams, re-worked uni's

South Carolina Uniforms, maybe my favorite ones I've made. I wish there was a way to make the helmets matte because that would've finished my "stealth fighter" look on the alternates. I used the garnet to trim because I wanted to keep the tone dark, but still add contrast on the uniform itself. As far as the basic home and aways, I used a basic pant design and tried to include the "South Carolina cresent moon" design Under Armour was shooting for (and failed miserably at IMO) throughout the uniform. I generally use basic pants because I have a pet peeve about uniform stripes being..well..uniform through the whole uniform, and in certain situations when pants have complex stripes its just not possible. I used the traditional helmet, removing the thick solid stripes since the didn't go with the cresent shaped stripe pattern on the uniform. As far as the gunmetal grey helmet, I used a black facemask (to create contrast). The black "C" with the garnet rooster is at home on the both sides of each helmet.
Attached Images
File Type: png SCar all black.png (91.8 KB, 265 views)
File Type: png SCar home.png (109.1 KB, 261 views)
File Type: png SCar away.png (108.5 KB, 259 views)

CUSTOM COVERS
&
CUSTOM UNIFORM DESIGNS

Last edited by amoore0192; 09-02-2011 at 07:37 PM.