View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 06:38 PM   #1
wheelman990
Banned

OVR: 49
PS3 Field photo's& post yours

Hey fellow OS members. I am experiencing very poor turf textures with dome teams, and even some non dome teams. I would like to post photo's of some random games to show the fields of various teams. The following photo's are on the PS3 version. If you feel your PS3 doesn't look like this, please post photo's to show the differences as for right now, it seams the PS3 users have a white haze all over the field that looks specially bad in domes and in shadows(real bad inside the 20's)

Feel free to discuss, but I would really like to make this a tread more about showing instances with a photo to back it up other then just stated yours looks better or worse. The only way to prove this is or isn't a common PS3 issue is to share photo's.

You may post Xbox 360 versions so that we may compare, but please label your posts Xbox 360 so we know what version we are looing at.

Thank you for your help. I just want to make sure us PS3 users are not getting a inferior game, which right now it seams graphically we have.

The stealers stadium below is a example of a acceptable grass texture IMO(one of the few on PS3). Im hoping EA can deliver this via a patch.

Last edited by wheelman990; 09-02-2011 at 06:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove