View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 08:50 PM   #22
Giants4Natic
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: PS3 Field photo's& post yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by cng41
I just went and played a game in the georgia dome, because some of the pics posted was from inside the georgia dome and my ps3 is presentation of the field is nothing like that at all it looks like the 360 version. I am playing with the big ps3 one of the first ones to come out, not the ps3 slim if that makes a difference. Im playing on a mitsubishi 1080p tv with the ps3 set on 1080p and Im telling you it looks frickin fantastic. you can see reflections of the helmets from the lighting and blades of grass and everthing by the far the best looking madden ive ever seen. It really sucks that some of you guys are having issues but im not having them. Ill try to get my wifes camera so I can post up some pics. I hope you guys get this worked out with EA because im telling you this madden looks really good. Where can you go to post up pics for free anyone know? I can see the geaogia dome roof on the helmets
tv type has zero to do with this, I have a Samsung and panny. My Samsung is rated best plasma this year.

This is a game issue. Unless you can post a pic that shows nothing that we are proving then this means nothing. EA wanted proof.

Go use the giants at night in phily and see the helmets.

I tested on my panny and Samsung the best 2 brands of tvs

I even saw it at best buy. We all have the same game. Post a pic