View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 11:05 AM   #23
DarthRambo
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Please fix the FG kicking game!! TOO EASY as always!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc3po
I like that idea. I'm by no means a madden expert, and even i can go a whole season without missing a field goal. I think that there should be an emphasis on having a good kicker, and the good ones are like what, 85% career? Thats just a random number but, if thats true, that still would leave 15% chance of a missed kick, i think it would add a whole new level of pressure of getting closer for that game winning kick and leaving it up to the percentages

Exactly! How cool and more fun would it be to have that pressure of knowing you have to get to the 32yd line or closer for your kicker to make it? IRL they always show that red line for the kicker to make one on that last minute drive. If Madden added that into the game, it would add to the immersion. All we want is the option. You don't have to use it if you don't want to, just like the real FT% on nba 2k. You don't have to use that if you choose not to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
The current system is fine, except why the hell is it so slow? I'm playing on all madden and adjusting the field goal slider, and the meter still goes way too slow. Back on the xbox it used to get quite fast on all madden with a bad kicker.
Yeah I agree, it is way too slow. Maybe speeding it up would help. Even wth the fg accuracy at 0, it doesn't appear to speed up.