View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 05:50 PM   #21
PGaither84
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: A Youtube Madden Series, What you want to see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BashFlang
Thanks for the criticism Gaither, you are completely right lol! This is what I get for doing a team I have no idea about. I shouldn't have traded Dawkins at all if I was gonna get sharper, I never even thought of that.

And I know I cheesed the hell out of TO as well because I ended up trading him too.

I will try to keep things more realistic from here on out, I completely get what you are saying and I would be turned off if I watched a long series about a guy cheesing the game.

But my main motivation behind the trades was actually the draft picks, I like to rebuild through the draft, so I guess that rationalizes things a little.
I think you do a good job of editing videos and making it intersting. All I ask is you try to ask yourself the simple question "Is this realistic?/Is this believable?" I don't mind seeing you trading Kyle Orton away, that makes sense.

One other suggestion when trading is to take a little time to familiarize yourself with your team and their needs. Next, familiarize yourself with the different position specific ratings. There are "gems" out there. What I mean is there are players who may have a lower OVR rating because they are not "perfect" players, but they have some really nice position specific skills that can help your team.
Advertisements - Register to remove