View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 03:46 PM   #2
Iceman87GT
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Hello! I just got Madden 11 looking for a online franchise to join on XBOX 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBD35
I never got into Madden before and thought I would pick it up seen it at blockbuster on a bogo deal for $14.99 on xbox360 so I got it and like it alot. ok I'm wanting to join a online franchise but when I try to join all of them ask for password so how do i join if any one is still playing this since madden 12 just came out

Any 1 got a franchise I could join on Xbox360

Thanks
You have to have an online pass to access stuff like online franchise, you may have lucked out and gotten a used one but odds are you'll have to purchase one before you can move forward. Its $10 or 800 MSP (the point is to encourage purchasing new as opposed to used). You're still managing to save money if you have to purchase the pass (M11 is $30 new, your purchase even with the pass would cost $25).

I believe that NCAA 11 ceased their support for its online dynasties with the release of NCAA 12 so I'd check to make sure that there is still support for online franchises before spending the money on the online pass. Hopefully they are still supporting online franchises and hopefully you were lucky enough to get a copy with the online pass unused. Good luck
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
RIP Atlanta Thrashers