View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 11:41 PM   #63
twimstaxs
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: all pro vs all madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
@Bulls23 When I say 75 I'm talking about each category total. 25+25+25=75. Is default all-madden. 15+15+45=75 Custom All-Madden. In order to keep the gameplay at all-madden you have to keep each total category at 75 or lower when you go to Custom. The kicking meter will go fast like it does on All-Madden and the gameplay with be all-madden. You go 1 point over that you get a slower kicking meter and all-pro gameplay and believe it or not there are a lot people who are pretty good at the game. You should check my slider page to see all the people who are using my sliders. You just got to have basic knowledge of the game. Never said I was the greatest. But I am pretty good and you don't have to be great to handle the CPU on default All-Madden. Some guys just like for everything to come easy to them so they blame the CPU for cheating or claim you have to cheat or do exploits to survive on All-Madden instead of looking at themselves in the mirror and realizing they need to get better. Kind of sad to see but to each his own..
I couldn't agree more.