View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 06:21 AM   #6
whosnext00
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden12 Coach Mode Sliders (100% Realistic)

Just completed a game with Colts vs Texans and man was it awesome! Almost went to OT but Colts slammed a FG on me at the last 10 seconds to win 27 to 24.

So the stats on this game were great and compares to real stats for the most part.

Passing: Peyton Manning with 40 Completions on 57 attempts giving a decent 61% comp pct. He threw for 454 yards with 2 TDs and 2 INTs at 7.9 yards per attempt.

Compare peytons stats with the Colts vs Houston game on Sep 12, 2010.
IND @ HOU 40comp 57att 433yards 3TDs 0INTs 7.6 ypa 70.2comp%

Now the only thing I see here that's off is the comp% because the previous game I played in the same matchup peyton had 58% then I upped the QBA. However if the comp% was around 68-70%, Peytons yards would have been crazy. By increasing the QBA some more, Peyton would have a lot more yards so maybe I need to increase the Pass D reaction time? That would make the WR YAC go way down so that would be no good as they would get tackled right after the catch.

Matt Schaub also had a 61 comp% so I might need to up the QBA a little. In 2010 Peyton Manning averaged 66% and Schaub averaged 64% so we'll try to get close to that.

What I don't understand is why both teams starting RBs had 3.0 and 2.8 averages and both teams backups had 6.5 and 4.8 with about a 40% split in carries but this could just be a fluke so I'll have to test some more.

The Colts ended up with 527 offensive yards which is one of those flukes because the game before it was 258 but teams these days still get that many yards in some games.

Texans ended up with 275 Offensive yards which

NFL average offensive yards per game is 315. In 2010 the Chargers had 395 per game and the Panthers had 258 so with everything in-between it averages to 315.

I ended up with 114 plays including sacks which is just a few plays too low so may need to up the minutes to 13 or increase the game speed but I don't think that will affect the amount of plays.

Punt power is way too low so needs to be lowered until I find a 41-44 yard average which the NFL average is actual 42 yards. Right now I'm punting 60-70 yards.

Kickoff power needs to be reduced about 2 points I think. Way too many touchbacks in comparison to real NFL.

As we all know, Holding and False Start are the two most popular penalties in this game, so they may need to be lowered a little.

I'll be back with more updates and changes will be made on the first page soon as it's ready.