Lance Briggs

Overrated Teams:
Philadelphia Eagles
Green bay Packers
San Diego Chargers

Underrated Teams:
Chicago Bears
Atlanta Falcons

The players/teams I chose were based off of what I have personally think and seen and I really imo don't think the Eagles are better than the Superbowl champions. The Packers still should be one of the best teams in the NFL BUT even though they won the Superbowl the only reason they made it in to the playoffs was because of the Lions beating the Buccaneers. They played a Bears team that didn't even need to win and when they played the Bears they beat our third string QB. imo I don't think they are really as good as they seem. For the players I think that the only ratings I could judge were the Bears player ratings. I would like to see Matt Forte get some love because he has been a top five TOTAL yards producer since he has been in the NFL. Henry Melton is a starter and has been terrific in the preseason... I'm not basing his ratings off of the preseason but I would like to see how well he does in a real regular season game. At least bump his awareness up about 10 to get him in the 70s. Frank Omiyale has been the worst Bear O-Line men for a while now! Degrade him! There is a reason he is being replaced by J'Marcus Webb!
Falcons will own the Bears sunday
Advertisements - Register to remove