View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 01:47 PM   #6
ruskoz
Rookie

ruskoz's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: ImSkyKid's Guide to the 3-4/4-3 Debacle

great points...couldn't agree more. This issue and the long laundry list of unpolished functionality is a direct result of the lack of madden not having any competition. Code development cost time and monies. Polished football game Madden is not, in fact Im not sure it is even very functional as a representation of football. I for one would love to see a development team like the one that works and continually improves ea NHL series. Truly a awesome team and awesome work they have done. they should be proud of the work they have achieved.

I'm not basing Madden, in fact I actually bought a copy this year...only because I came to terms with this being something way less then what other sports series strive for.

Your player system/ roles that you outlined are very common place in other deliveries of sports game in these present days. So how do we get these implemented...hope and pray a customer value, business decision wins in the end.

I think this is part the reason so many views, so little comments...hope and prays have been ingoing and withered.

Last edited by ruskoz; 09-08-2011 at 01:51 PM.