View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 01:02 AM   #1
Turbo Lax 33
Rookie

Turbo Lax 33's Arena

OVR: 3
Issues during Off Season Management

I just completed my first off season management in my franchise tonight and had a few issues I would like to share. I play all the games in my season, controlling a single team in case any one is curious.

Here are a few things that happened.

The game never allowed me to access the draft after I completed all my scouting tasks. I went into the menu's and there was an item called Draft Results right below Draft Order. I clicked on it to see if the Draft was completed somehow without me being able to see it, but not a single player was listed as drafted for any team? My next task in the off season menu was to sign rookies, huh? I was baffled, I was never even offered a choice to commence the draft. When I proceeded to move past sign draft picks, all of the players from the draft that never occurred were processing at the bottom of the screen into the free agency market. Thank goodness up to this point I had been saving after every task in the off season. I quit franchise without saving and restarted it from my last save and then lo and behold the draft option showed up as my next task!

I completed the draft, reorganized my depth chart, went to pre season, simmed it and then went to start regular season. It asked me if I wanted to import a draft class. I clicked yes and the only file it brought up was my profile file. There was no way to load any other files or move forward. Only an option to load my profile, file. WTF?

Anyway, again I had been saving right along, so I restarted and then everything was ok again.

Not sure what is up but my suggestion to all is. SAVE AND SAVE OFTEN WHEN DOING OSM.
Advertisements - Register to remove