View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 08:36 PM   #1
billsmetalbooze
Rookie

OVR: 4
what's the most realistic top end speed/acc for a 99 truck back?

hi, in the past i've thought that CPU-generated players often have too conflicting attributes. what i mean is, most power backs are not world-class sprinters too. they usually have speed in the mid to high 80s. but the CPU will give you a 96-speed back with high trucking that can progress to 99 Trucking over a season or two.

yes, Peterson is an exception, but even he has "only" 90 trucking. and i'd say that realistically, he's at the top of his game at this point in his career; he's not going to get better physically (perhaps mentally).

so, in my quest to not use "unreal" players, what do you think is the highest Speed and ACC a dominant power back (that gets to 99 trucking if not starting with that) should have?

i'd say, realistically maybe 91, 92 stretching it for speed and maybe 94 ACC.

i remember a couple years ago Turner was about a 96 Truck with 93/96 speed ACC and i loved that. i don't think any realistic elite power pack should be faster than that if even that fast.

thoughts? again, i'm not talking 88 or 90 Trucking like Peterson or McFadden or Drew-Jones, i'm talking 99 Trucking, a brick wall on two legs.
Advertisements - Register to remove