View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 12:42 AM   #24
Robcards
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Robcards' All-Madden sliders for realistic stats, ideal for Franchise

Yeah, that franchise game I played really opened my eyes to that. David Harris is still a stud in year 3, like 94 rated, and was getting brushed aside like a piece of meat. Moved broken tackles to 20 for CPU, see if that does the trick. Also there really should have been at least 1 fumble in the rain, I'm thinking the fumble rating needs to be equalized with the low tackle rating, bumped down to 35. Also moved INTs to 22 for both, don't think the INT numbers are too low, but could use a slight boost. I do know that 25 has way too many picks in the long run, so trying to keep it below that. Updated numbers in the first post. Thanks for the input keep it coming!

Also I usually switch what defender I control based on the situation and the tendencies of the offense. If they are passing a lot and to the same receiver, I will control a safety and shadow that receiver. If they are running a lot I will take the nosetackle and bowl over the center with a bull rush. Most often I have the MLB though, I played MLB when I was a kid it's my favorite position.

I am going to play a Broncos Giants game to test the new fumbles and interceptions ratings. Moreno and Bradshaw put the ball on the ground a bit and Eli throws a ton of picks, WITH HEAVY RAIN LOL... So if there are 0-1 turnovers I'm going to adjust more.

PS- I really like the Ravens Jets box score, looks good! Surprised that you had more success passing against the Jets D than running though, although with 39 pass attempts 278 yards is probably about right against the Jets with Flacco.

Last edited by Robcards; 09-10-2011 at 12:49 AM.