View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 08:31 AM   #8
mjhyankees
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: what's the most realistic top end speed/acc for a 99 truck back?

all of your points are correct. I don't know how often you get these megastar backs with speed, agility, acc, and trucking all in the mid to upper 90's. they do exist in real life though. Jim Brown comes to mind. He was a sprinter in college, weight 230 pounds in an era where the lineman were 240-250, could cut, spin, truck etc. Walter Payton was another. He wasn't big but you look at highlight reels and see how often he trucked over and through defenders. Earl Cambell was another. Break away speed, size power. I'd say AP is the closest to these guys in today's game. yeah the madden guys may be a little too good but I just take them and run.....and enjoy having a future hall of famer on my team. I had a back in M11 who although he maxed out at 85 ovr...had all those attributes in the mid to upper 90s. It was a blast. The speed seemed to be the killer though. yeah he trucked etc but he'd hit the open field with 98 speed and zooooooom. TD.

If interested these are my Madden 12 sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...dden-12-a.html