View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 09:01 AM   #9
WindyCityFanatic
Banned

WindyCityFanatic's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: No extrapoint at the end of the week? Why was this removed?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
I've been saying this for years. We need more wrap up immersive, real life highlight type show. I'd rather have a bad one than none at all. I can always ignore it. I used to love Tony Bruno, the newspaper stories etc. And even the extra points was ok. Not great...flawed but at least I felt like I had something that was immersive. For that matter I liked the halftime show too. Was it executed well? No but it felt like a real broadcast to have them "go to the studio" and see "what's happening around the league" as well as "first half highlights".

I am forever confused by why they take stuff like this out. Fix it, make it better if you can but at least give us something. And to anyone that didn't like it or thought it stunk or was a waste...at least you could skip through it. The rest of us have nothing now.
I can't find anything in that post I didn't agree with. I really miss the Newspapers to. Them going to the studio was such a huge thing imo because the only other football game that had it was NFL2k5 and it really made you feel like you were watching a broadcast of a NFL game. At least have it in there. I noticed the "half time show" this year is pretty much the same thing as the cut scene that CBS has when they come back from commercials to start the game.