View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 11:33 AM   #1
MacaulayRose7
Banned

MacaulayRose7's Arena

OVR: 4
Get 2K to make Madden 13!

I'm starting to regret buying Madden 12! I am a mega NFL and Madden fan so the problems with Madden I was trying to ignore but there just terrible.
It provides the worst commentry in any game I have ever seen in my life even when to coach talks to you when using the headset it said the same line 5 times in a row and continued using that line throughout the game. Yes I admit the gameplay is better but they cant even be arsed to name all the players. The name most of them on fifa and there are tons of teams and players, thers only 32 teams for Christ sake. People say try to enjoy the game by feeling the atmosphere etc? What atmosphere! You play a regular season game , a playoff game and the superbowl and there are loads of seats empty! There is more empty seats then fans there! this isnt pre season this is playoffs and the superbowl!! Then to make the matters worse the superbowl feels like anyother game. the celebration is just like last years except they have a bigger splash for when they poor the gatorade over the head coach, ohh big deal!. When you win the superbowl the script that the gus johnson says is terrible, it would be alot more ecstatic than talking boring, slowly and to sound as if you dont care. They should take Obama out, 30 years later he is still president. Nope so just take him out all together. You throw a pass and you end up getting picked off 5 times a game. They said the strengthened the defense but they strengthened it to much! Cant they get anything right? The field looks terrible and the only thing they seemed to do well was the presentation and the tackling. Field goals are to easy! bring 2k to make the madden 13 they actually care about atmosphere and gameplay and im sure if they did a nfl game it would be class with the licenses. Better than people who think they can get away with anything just cos they are the only nfl game out the money grabbers!
Advertisements - Register to remove