View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 08:57 PM   #158
Lombardi
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Coach Mode NFL Stats FF Style!

I did an interesting test game SD at MINN my edwards only had 1 sack and i had 3 sacks total ,BUT i had pass blocking at 100 to see what would happen.While i do believe that this is one of the issues that needs to be tuned . I think there is perhaps hope . Also i want to start playing with threshold and fatique and pass blocking at 100 and investigate more i do see improvment but i want to invetigate more. WHile you guys are running these games i am running my own test. UM I dont see alot of false stats only here and there could up that a little so i start seeing them more. Fatique in this game seems broke least at 50 people just arent getting tired at all so its like they are pass rushing at or near close to full stamina ect for the whole game. Im gonna test more see what i find.
Outisde of sacks i think the game is playing ok but i have to see actual numbers i think CPU QB Comp % is up but still short,hard to tell exactly atm.

Unless slayte or manning wants to give me the half way numbers update of some stats