View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 01:10 AM   #11
kodiak
Itsy Bitsy Spider

kodiak's Arena

OVR: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteboSSK
I dont think you quite fully understand what Im trying to say...the actual NCAA file has every single player in the draft class on it...MADDEN on the other hand chooses to pick out 256-257 of those actual players. The reason why I believe to be true is b/c there will be a variation in the number of players in different positions. If NCAA only SENDS 257 then the actual players in the draft class would NEVER change. Case and point, Franchise A will have 15 RBs and say 20 WR while Franchise B will have 16 RBs and 19 WR...Madden PICKS from the litter, the litter is full when its sent out...so Im not disagreeing on the amount being PICKED but the amount being SENT...get it now?
I never disputed that and we were basically saying the same thing. I know Madden"chooses" and that's been my issue ever since this feature was announced years ago. I said this in another thread when the season pass version became available and thats when I tested it. I was hoping with the expanded rosters and non roster invitees for training camps, we would get the entire file, not just the select few.

Sent from.....
Advertisements - Register to remove