View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 03:51 PM   #1
RM813
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 11 vs. Madden 12

I usually don't complain about a video game as I a not one who can complain on how great video games have come from Atari to now. I will however complain about Madden 12. I didn't want to drop the full price so I waited and yesterday picked it up used for Xbox 360 and have not been impressed as of yet. I usually start off with a Franchise with the Buccaneers and decided to play a game before I did this on exhibition. I use to play Madden 11 on hard difficulties and it is fun to play, but was just on Pro and neither the computer or myself could run the ball or pass as the defense was to fast. I also didn't like the play of the football either. I usually listen to music while I play and mute the TV, but I wanted to hear this for the first time and couldn't believe the crappy commentary. They haven't recorded anything new for Collinsworth in 3 years as whatever he says is what he said in 2010 and 2011. Heckfire last season Madden 11 used the name of Blount and he was a walk on during the season, but this game in his 2nd year he is number 27.

There is SO MUCH WRONG in this game to be good and nothing they changed makes it worth the price and 2011 is still far much better, IMO.
Advertisements - Register to remove