Old 09-11-2011, 05:18 PM   #80
p2xgamers
All Star

p2xgamers's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Week 1: Cincinnati Bengals @ Cleveland Browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUFan_88
Go get your Bengals crap out of the closet, you won afterall, gotta fit in with every other frontrunner.
I don't think any Bengals fan will boast and claim us as a front runner. What I would argue regarding McCoy and the Browns offense overall is that after Dalton going down they had a huge opportunity to run away with this game. Instead they let it hang at 4 points until the end.

IMO that was the most significant part of the game. The Bengals offense mustered either 3 or 4 yards on the first 2 possessions and then 30 yards and 18, 4 possessions right in the middle of that and yet Cleveland had 3 points in the 2nd half. I won't put it on just the Cleveland QB but he shares some of that responsibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUFan_88
I 100% disagree.

We have a better defense, a much better secondary and a better QB. And better stable of RB's and TE's.

We just got outcoached and lost on a pee wee league football play.

Congrats.
I agree about the defense, some areas the Bengals are better in but overall I think the Cleveland defense is better and significantly better in the secondary. QB, yes and RB I think it's close but Browns with the offensive line have the advantage. TE's too, though I agree when someone said Gresham is an overall better TE.

Though they still had a shot but then gave up a rushing TD to Benson.

My Blog

Last edited by p2xgamers; 09-11-2011 at 05:21 PM.