View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 09:26 PM   #3
ktd1976
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Steelers Bronco Package

Sorry if I'm not familiar with Doug Lagursky, as I'm not a fan of the Steelers, and I don't have the game on right now to check. What position is he? I'm assuming an offensive lineman. If so, then normally you cannot sub him in at fullback in certain formations. However, I have found a workaround for this issue.

First, change Logursky's position to Tight End, as you don't want it to mess with the fullback depth chart.

Now, start a game. when choosing a play, scroll to the formation you want Logursky to replace the fullback in, and do a formation sub. Sub him in for every formation you want him in at. Run a couple plays, then quit the game and go back to the franchise menu.

Now, change Logursky's position back to his normal position, and adjust your depth chart accordingly.

Now, (this is a MUST) save BOTH your franchise, and your profile.

When you start the game again, even though Logursky will be back to his original position, he will STILL be subbed into the places you subbed him at. Be careful that you don't make another sub for that position in that formation, as you will not be able to sub him back in again unless you repeat these steps.

Hope that helps.