View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 05:38 AM   #19
infemous
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Anyone else seeing Real players portraits on fake UDFA?

Personally I'm turning them all into Punters because I can't be bothered running a 32 team franchise... I want to manage one team and one team only.

With regards to the pictures, it's a welcome addition, but I agree, we should be able to import our own images in their stead, especially for imported draft classes, or Superstar mode (which is still blanked out I believe... SMH) and even more so, for players added late to the game who are blanked out... (I'm looking at you Quinton Carter, Bruce Carter, Mason Foster, Greg Jones, Doug Baldwin etc.)

I've seen Kelly Gregg twice now, I've seen Sean Jones once and I just saw Thaddeus Lewis, which was quite surprising.

A couple duplicates here and there is fine, I don't mind, but when using current players' pictures for fake UDFA and having a double with an actual NFL player, then that's unacceptable. Also, the ones with the weights being off is definitely kinda off putting.
I saw one case where a 195 lbs QB (yeah I was wtf at that too) had a 300lbs DLineman's pic.

Fortunately this is few and far between, and in general it works well, but some of these little errors blow.