View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 03:09 AM   #3
shagrugg
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: HELP ME MAKE THE MOST REALISTIC ROSTER FOR 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden_Geek
Iam soon to put up a roster for missing player using the second roster update before ea cut all the players and also by the spreadsheet created by shagrugg. Unfortunely i do not have the power to change ratings weekly but when it comes to having all the players including pratice sqaud I will have them. some pratice squad players will be in free agency but I have left a abbreviation of the team they are on if a player goes down in franchise and you need to sign somebody. EXAMPLE it would look like this Adam DEN Weber I also left people I know that are cut so when franchise starts up it wont be to many UDFA agents signed and you can weed them out asap. it will be your responsibility to look at the current roster. the best website is www.ourloads.com for the roster. the depth chart has also been reaaranged from that website and I can tell you personally its alot of moves EA didn make that you would never know about.

I made this page to inform everybody also if there's a player that you know of thats on a pratice squad that isnt on shagruggs list let me know so I can cap him also if you know somebody tryna make himself back in the league somehow give me a cap and I will add him on the roster example Pat White
I'll have a full practice squad missing players list available soon. CAPs attributes will take a little longer though.