View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 02:16 PM   #16
novadolla
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: The last and final resort to improve the game for next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by NothingTrivial
I don't see why all of these people that claim all top tier guys on the game are cheesers, decide hey im gonna play this guy that I openly claim is a cheeser.....and then they are upset and amazed that they turn out to be a *GASP* CHEESER!

Im not saying that the top teir guys arent cheesers, because in reality most of them are. In all honesty though when you know a guy is a cheeser and decide to play them...how much common sense does it take to figure out they are going to cheese? I haven't had that many bad experiences online....I dont know if I have a special edition or something because my game allows me to choose who I play. For every cheeser in play now games there is 2 legit guys on these boards or others that are always up for a good game.

A little common sense would take these people a long way in their online gaming experience.
Dumb post, if EA didnt give them the tools to cheese they would have no chance of winning a game against a good sim player. How about they do what the OP is implying. Fix these stupid glitches that these cheesers are using to exploit the A.I. Also get rid of the stupid Gameplay settings so that ratings matter.