View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 06:28 AM   #17
tmack10
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: The last and final resort to improve the game for next year

First of all , im no cheeser or glitche. but i know how to do it and know how to identify it when its done to me. the reason why i want ti pass out the glitches and cheats to everyone is that so u would actually know when some one is using these tactics amd to fight fire with fire. By the way , i can play this game . I played football in highschool , college and coached. i have probably every offensive and defensive formation memorized because football is my job. Im just sick of EA putting out poor quality games for us serious football enthusiast year and year out. My best buddy just sold his game on craiglist, and when we play we online vs one another we have **** real simulated games, with no cheesiness. At times during games we run 20 to 30 different formations. Real football. When i play chumps online, all i see is the same three plays online. I end up picking them off everytime and score. After that they either quit or disconnect glitch me. last year the DC glitch was patched , now for this years game its even worst then previous years because they are now multiple ways that you can do it. So i figure that if everyone knows how to glitch. BOOM Armegeddonn!!!!!