View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 10:49 PM   #241
gorillapittpray
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: "Dragon Breath" A UAB Dynasty (NCAA12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
man, such a tough way to end the season. I felt for sure you guys would match up well against TCU, did not expect for you guys to drop that game. Still, a great season and should help bring a little more exposure to your school down the road.

Looks like a pretty decent recruiting class as well. That safety Holycross sounds like a monster, great size there!!
SMH, Boost, one of the most frustrating games ive ever played defensively. I finally stopped the pass and they got smart and starting using the Heisman. Man I played against some good backs this season against Aub, Vtech and the NCAA rushing leader from UCF. This Herron kid was a straight animal, broke mad tackles and pulled away, my guys werent ready for that. Their oline too, man pancakes every play, three of their olinemen were all americans...

Holycross seems to be legit, a 3 star with a lot of B's on his attributes. I got on him late like the 10th week, he had 9 offers already and I wasn't even in his top 10, gave him 6 hours every week until the last week of recruiting and got him. Hope to see how he pans out!
Im actually anxious to see this quarterback dyks hope he can be like the quarterback from UL Monroe because he has weapons and if Scott can stay healthy could be a good year cant spell his real name using e because theyll blank it out.
Advertisements - Register to remove