View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 08:49 AM   #5
andayaman
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Week 3: Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks

Why can't you believe it? Kolb is doing fine. With a very limited running game, subpar pass protection and really only one receiving threat in Fitz, I don't think you could ask any more from a QB. He's making plays he needs to, but he's needs more support.

I don't know, maybe you would have preferred that AZ left Kolb alone, so we could be treated to a little more Derek Anderson or Max Hall. No thanks.

I think sometimes you have to look at more than stats. You look at his two picks he had yesterday. One was at the end of the first half, AZ had no timeouts and they were just looking to get into field goal range. He had to force that pass to Fitz on the sidelines. It was well covered.

The second pick was during the last minute of the game on a very questionable play call. 3rd and 13 and they had Fitz double covered, Heap "streaking" down the middle into coverage, Andre Roberts running one of the laziest 5 yard curls I have ever seen, and Doucet failing to outrun a LB on a 3 yard crossing pattern. Give your QB a chance to make a dam play!

Last edited by andayaman; 09-26-2011 at 09:14 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove