Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3wvc80
What sliders would you recommend?

They're posted in the other thread and guys who've been taking the time to keep themselves updated know that.

I do not intend on re-posting something I've gone over already nor do I have the time to repeat myself on such matters read my postings and keep up.

If you're new read the thread anyway Dolphin and I are focusing on this issue we're dealing with as in right now if you've been a true follower and contributing here then you know how hard we've been working and still are I do not believe its asking too much of you to seek info we've left for you to simply read.

The sliders are posted in detail in the previous thread please take the time to read and pay attention to the info we leave for the community and guys like you if you're looking for a quick shot cut I don't have one for you....read.

It sound rude but its not because guys just showing up to get rosters without even saying or appreciating our hard work most def turns me off.

We've done plenty and ask that you just read....we're moving on we've got a Franchise to Build....read.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101