View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 07:12 PM   #271
Manning2Harrison
Banned

Manning2Harrison's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Coach Mode NFL Stats FF Style!

Just wanted to check in and say I've been lurking without commenting, but was so pleased with the progress that I converted to the existing set for use with my Bengals franchise.

I don't want to clutter or confuse this thread by posting stats from games which are being played outside the testing parameters, but for those curious to see how the sliders are doing in a franchise mode environment with the user calling all of his plays, you can look here (starting with the Browns game):

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2042901896

I've been very happy with the results other than not losing a game yet, but all but two of them could have gone the other way.

I must say I vastly prefer normal speed with a 40 threshold to the very slow/0 I had gone a season and 3/4 with.

Time of possession/game time note: Since I do a franchise report I like to report time of possession as a total of 60 minutes. I do that by converting the minutes to seconds and multiplying by 1.25. Also, If a score is made say in the opening drive of the game, I add 3 minutes to the event, which is why you'll see some scores happening with more than 12 minutes in the quarter.

Also, I'd like to make a suggestion for the testers:

If a game goes to OT, I think you should only post the stats as they are at the end of regulation so as not to skew the numbers.

Everyone's great work is very much appreciated. BZ to all.
Advertisements - Register to remove