Old 09-28-2011, 07:57 PM   #64
MiNiDiTkA
Rookie

MiNiDiTkA's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
For those of you who keep asking and are too lazy to read here it is again as explained by Dolphin and myself....

Quote:

Originally Posted by llatson2

Hey Man, I really appreciate the rosters, but I have a question, Why are the ratings for almost every team defensively so low. If you answered this already Im sorry if its a waste of time answering this...Im new here

Reply Quote: by Dolphin26

I can probably elaborate a little on that point. The game rates the defense based on what the ratings were that came with the game. Unfortunately, there are some fatal flaws with the original game, including too many INTs, low % completion rate, etc. The ratings, while close to the original, have been adjusted to account for this on defense. This is then reflected in the ratings. It looks like the defenses are low, but in general, they are right where they need to be for decent game play.

UnQuote:

Enough already ok its been talk about explained and works in practical use so now you know....again.

The Boss...Lead Man
Wasn't trying to be a jerk or lazy, just didn't see the info when I downloaded the rosters because I was in such a hurry to try them out.My mistake. Sorry to have bothered you.