Old 09-29-2011, 07:41 PM   #60
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: NFL License

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABR173rd
Yeah I agree, but its a start. If those 200 people have Facebook or Twitter they could pass the message along. Most people that play Madden have at least one friend that plays. You wouldn't have to convince anyone to not purchase the game. Just don't pre-order it. The ousting of Egypt's ruling class was facilitated via twitter.

I would also like to preface this with the following. I have no issue with the Dev team and I would assume there are tons of tweaks and changes to game play that they would love to implement. EA isn't going to lose the License for the NFL anytime soon. My impression is that the lack of time , funds, or resources to implement and make major changes to Madden are made by people way above the Dev teams pay grade. The only way to really get suits to re-evaluate their outlook on the Madden franchise is hit them where it hurts.
I agree with you on the front end, but if you are going to purchase the game anyway, what's the difference if you purchase the game at midnight or one week later? I get the pre-order sales, but the bottom line is, if you don't pre-order the game and pick it up either during the first week or the next week, it still adds to EA's bottom line on the back end. They look at those numbers too.