View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 04:14 PM   #4
Wavebird99
MVP

Wavebird99's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: How is your Career Mode going? (FIFA 2012)

Settled on using the team I played as in Fifa 10 - the rosanerri of Palermo. I liked the look of the team going in alot, some really good youth players all led by the veteran Fabrizio Miccoli.

I sold Rubinho, who was wasting away as an eckstra Goalkeeper. Also sold some of my lesser defenders and brought in both Stephen Bocchetti from a russian club (24 year old defender rated at 77) and CM Mathieu Flamini from AC Milan to give me some depth.

So far the season has started splendidly. I beat Novara away 4-2 to open up the season (with a Miccoli hat trick no less). Following that, I had a big early season test with Inter at home. Inter made some moves in the transfer period, signing Drogba away from Chelsea and selling Sneijder to Real Madrid, so I was really amped to play them. I went down 2-0 in the first half, but rallied for two insane goals to equalize in the 2nd.

Finally, in the 90th minute, I scored the go-ahead after Julio Cesar struggled to contain a header from me. Truly unbelievable comeback, but I was thrilled.

Drogba was crazy though. I was afraid everytime he touched the ball. Good pickup for Inter to be sure