View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 06:11 PM   #21
Smoke6
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Is it momentum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT713
On a more satirical note... Looks like you should stop listening to the guy you got your advice from. LOL

Just messing. But his advice obviously does not work for you right now. There may be something else you need to develop before his advice is going to get your better results. It may be great advice, but not unless you can execute it.

It may be time to step back and take inventory of your best and worst attributes as a player. If I had to guess, I'd say your user skills need work. Especially when your opponent is so successful targeting receivers you're covering.

Try the Pass Coverage mini-game... It's not as good as the DB Swat drill from the PS2 days, but it will help you improve your pass catching and coverage skills.

Later
Everything can always use some work, but ask everyone in the online community about my user skills and take from that what you will. I am by no means a push over at all and I can adapt well. Since most of the time I know my opponent will/could end up beating me with his cheesy tactics and exploited gameplay, I start to tinker around until I find something to either slow it down or it works. I also make not of this in my notebook for these occassions as madden is a copy cat game regarding online play and its players.

Thus my rants and arguments are the very reason why nano blitzing exists like it does today. In order to stop and curve peoples appetites for cheesing and cheating, you gotta come with a lil of your own sometimes! But never me!
Advertisements - Register to remove