Old 10-04-2011, 12:45 AM   #22
JeriousNorwood
Pro

JeriousNorwood's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Is it momentum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke6
Obviously, if you cant read the OP all the way thru, then dont bother replying!

As I said in my post that I was stopping this crap from the get go, I let off the gas but still playing to his cheese (excessive running if his play) and my defenders were not covering or playing the same as they were earlier in the game.

So if you wanna talk smack about someone stepping there game up, i suggest you either get on your PS3, send me a friend invite. I will record the WHOLE GAME and then we will see who needs to step there game up. During said game I will teach you what your 3rd grade teacher should have, and thats READING COMPREHENSION!
Dispense with the defensive (the irony in that is it was something you couldn't play) insults because it just makes you look foolish. YOU stepped off the gas. That is YOUR fault. If I get up big on an opponent I always do the sportsman like thing and just keep running the ball. However, once they get it back, they are trying to score. There's no reason you should let off the gas and let them back into the game on defense.

Look, I get tired of people coming on here and complaining year after year about "the CPU cheating for a win" or some "hidden momentum or handicap to make me lose". They are all just excuses for your loss. As you said, he ran TWO plays. I don't even care if your guys weren't "guarding them as they were earlier in the game". You control a defender on the defense. It shouldn't be hard to read and react or at least chose a play that targets the side of the field where he likes to go.

People these days just refuse to adjust to their opponent, and when they don't get a win handed to them on a silver platter they complain about how the CPU has it out for them or something stupid like that. Just step your game up and learn from the loss.