Old 10-06-2011, 09:27 PM   #2
Solidice
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Online Dynasty Web App Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by brogowic
I'm trying to get some info and I'm not having any luck. If anyone knows anything about these, I would appreciate your feedback.

What is the status of the "Coming Soon" online dynasty web app? I'm starting to think that we're not going to see this new app this year. I'm still hopeful ... but it's starting to resemble the feeling I get when I'm watching my highlights encoding ... for a while ... and then have to accept that the game froze and the video will never finish encoding.
no one here knows.

Quote:
Where did advance on the web go? I have to say - that is one of the features that really works (or worked) well. I've been using it for most of the last season and it completes the advance in less than 60 seconds. About a week ago, it disappeared. Does anyone else know when this might return?
It's still there. at least for me.

Quote:
I used to get email notifications for game recaps, advances and other events like clockwork. Now it seems like I might get 10% of them. Is anyone else having this issue? Does anyone know if this will get resolved?
I still get all the emails. make sure the options are still active on the dynasty wire site.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here