View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 10:31 AM   #59
K0ZZ
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Is In The Works

No it's EA. They are going to receive a lot more flak for things than other developers.

I really didn't want to play that card, but checking out reviews for NBA 2K12 where they said that association was basically the same thing as last year. If that was EA, they would be getting blasted, but 2K12 got a 'oh well'. (Not saying 2K12 is a bad game, I loved 2K11. I'll pick up 12 on BF at the earliest)

EA receives a lot more crap than other developers do. They probably should since they are the '#1' in that department (overall, not individually). I'm tired of the issues with this game and I may be done playing it for a while, but seeing the direction of other EA games, I'm pretty hopeful they have a new engine in the works. I have a gut feeling that's the case, a lot of the patch fixes have been more for basic database info, rather than on the game play end, which makes me feel like they are in a faint way neglecting it because they are working on something new.

Anyways, I hope they fix the things that are left, the big glaring issues are gone, obviously there are things that need to be fixed but it isn't horrible as people make it sound, people toss the word Gamebreaking around too simply.

At least EA is putting out a fourth patch to get this game where it should be (Even though the third was basically 2.1).

They proved me wrong and I can appreciate it, it may have gotten me to buy next year once the bugs are out there.