View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 08:18 PM   #51
AllStarDaDon
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Found our first cheeser. Some guy named PLK1580 He friend request me on XBL said he's part of the OS family and he added me from the thread.

So we play Chicago(him) vs Knicks(me). 12 minute quarters, during the 5 minute mark in the 1st Q he starts full court pressuring me. When he started full court pressing me, he also decided to go into cheese mode with Rose. 2 straight layups I adjust my D, then he drove for 5 minutes straight with Rose no lie. So i switch to a 2-3 zone, put my D settings to lockdown paint. Son drives with Rose into 4 defenders every play to end the first Q.

So second quarter starts, he's still running full court D, and forcing Rose into 4 defenders. So I quit send him a message saying he's not sim, he responds saying he plays how he plays, he doesn't see the point in running plays. Then sends a second message saying sorry, he's sim when he wants to be but likes/is so use to free-lancing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
This video game is a SIMULATION of BASKETBALL. Sure its not 100% perfect, but its pretty damn good. You will not get a SIMULATION STYLE BASKETBALL GAME by PLAYING SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SIMULATION MEANS.

#HelloBrooklyn
Advertisements - Register to remove