View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 10:38 AM   #13
tonybologna
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Completely Re-Rated Madden 12 Roster Xbox 360

Quote:
Editing note: Long snappers have been edited down into the 10's and 20's, as they have yet to be treated legitimately in Madden. Until there's a specific position on the roster for them, I won't include them.
You mean you have totally removed the LS players from the rosters? You state this:

Quote:
I won't include them
That's a little confusing when before that you state editing them down into the 10's & 20's. Are they not in the game at all?

Quote:
Rosters Are Available at:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OERHVUKP
I thought you said it would be a week? That's barely one day! BTW, what did you do as far as player additions/CAPS? Did you add any players or edit any existing players/fakes into somebody else?

Edit: Just took a look at the roster. This is based from week #1 but there's not been any transactions updated. Players on the wrong team all over the place. Players needed to be cut/released. I know this is a re-rated roster but would take a lot of work to get accurate rosters.

I guess for the ones wanting a roster with just re-rates this might be okay. I just like having accurate up-to-date rosters to go along with it. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

Last edited by tonybologna; 10-09-2011 at 12:20 PM.