View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 01:31 AM   #5
Sundown2600
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Hey guys, can you test this for me.....

Oh snap something's boiling in the pot. Gonna check this out brb.

Results: I was gonna play at least a quarter, but there was no need to finish it because the results of this finding by Fist are obvious.

HUM-BYU, CPU-UTAH in Provo home of the Cougars.

All American with 0 threshold. I am using a custom version of King's slider set which I find to work best with unedited rosters.

I noticed that passing seemed to be a little bit harder for me and MUCH easier for the CPU. Not only was CPU more accurate, but more importantly, his decision making seemed to get a boost.

Utah's first offensive play from scrimmage was a check down to their RB in the flat. I rarely see the CPU pass to their backs, so this caught my eye (I had called a Cover 2 and everything was covered well downfield). After a few run plays by Utah where it did seem their RB was shiftier than usual and more willing to use special moves as stated by Skillz (need to test more), I saw Jordan Wynn drop back and throw a perfect strike to Donte Christoper over my safety for a 42 yrd TD. It looked like something off of NFL Match-Up. I have never seen the CPU make a throw like this!

After my next drive stalls (CPU pass coverage seems jacked up, but I need to test more) I punt back to Utah and after a few run plays their QB throws a 64yrd bomb to their Flanker in stride for a TD. The thing that caught my eye is the way the WR separated from my CB who was in man coverage. It was an NFL throw I swear. Marino like.

My take on this, two things:

1. Raising the Hum passing slider inexplicably raises the accuracy of the CPU QB and more notably raises the awareness of the QB. This much is clear.

2. EA has a buggy *** game this year. This is crazy why are these sliders so inconsistent?

Nice find Fist you should post this in the general area. More ppl should see this.

Last edited by Sundown2600; 10-20-2011 at 02:09 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove