View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 03:22 PM   #137
chia51
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacialJones
i know the basketball terms so... i dont really appreciate your tone. i was just asking a question... but there's also a difference between playing off ball during pick & roll and situations then playing off ball in every instance.. in my humble opinion i looked at it as lack of stick skills. ive played off ball during some pick and roll but i myself am more of a physical defender, i want to play you on an angle stop where ever your going and switch where ever the ball goes. but i understand what the terms are and the like sir.. thank you but thats neither here nor there. just wanted to see what fellas thought not trying to knock any at all.
Its all good bro, it wasn't meant to be offensive. Just let me say, how am I supposed to know your knowledge of basketball? A lot of people are on these boards, some with and some without true knowledge of the game. So again, I apologize if you took offense to it.

Either way though, its still not cheese. You might believe it to be 'weak' or 'lacking' of stick skills, its not, its just a different approach than what you would take. (Again this is under the assumption that the other player is playing realistically)