View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 08:27 PM   #41
Playmakers
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Which sliders are the sliders for YOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhitsrandy
ok thanks ill check both of those out, not home to check them this minute but i looked at em and ill put both up by the end of the weekend.

also i was wondering what you guys feel about the threshold slider. i myself was a firm 45/50 player because i didnt want to see big play after big play every game.. that is until i dropped it to 0 just to see what was gonna happen. the majority of the time it wasn't my players getting bigger seperation, it was the defense closing in of the ball that much faster. i had a few easy bombs which could've been just easy blown coverage but i bumped the threshold to 20 and its giving my interesting games. with the combination of playmakers low end qba chart the cpu is hitting me with some more short-mid range throws and with the threshold they actually can get some YAC which is leading to more realistic numbers.

idk ive been a 45 threshold player since they introduced the slider so i wont make any bold claims yet but i just wanted to see what you guys thought about it
wow man i should have read this thread weeks ago...

how come you didn't post this info in the slider thread?

i just recently dropped the sliders down to 0 threshold and you are correct the CPU has the ability to move the ball and get RAC yards now...

I was not seeing any seperation by their players after the patch on default 50 so i remembered last year i was using 0 threshold in Madden and decieded to test it out and sure enough the CPU offense came alive

I've been burned deep a few times leaving a burner one on one in coverage with a avg DB

I also believe the lower threshold does wonders for the CPU QB using the lower accuarcy sliders aswell.....they don't have to try and thread a needle on every pass so there's less deflections which leads to more short routes being completed by them which leads to higher Comp %......

absolutely loving the 0 threshold right now for gameplay

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove