Old 10-30-2011, 12:22 PM   #113
Behindshadows
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: BSHADOWS HD (PC) Videos and Images! Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokomploko
I'd like to try all those and stuff but after reading this : http://www.operationsports.com/forum...iasing-pc.html i feel like your credibility went after the window.
I'll be explaining in spoiler tags,because it's offtopic to this thread

Spoiler

Ontopic: What you have posted is a photomod not a shadowmod. Shadowmods were called the globals mods made,that added shadowing to the global file with hex editing. The ENB mods,like this,are traditionally called Photomods to avoid confusion,and they don't really add shadowing (they are post-processing effects they can't interfere that much with the graphics engine) just add grey filters all over the game.. I'll try it in a while & post feedback.

Actually your partially right! But altering the lighting and so forth can add shadows and so forth that are missing original. Fixing the coloring and placing shadows to where they weren't at first. Making it a shadow mod!

And as well as making photos look different when taking images making it a photomod.

You don't change anything in the globals to get shadows, it's done all in the ENB edits.

In this case it's a Shadow mod and looks good with photos, because even when your not taking photos, in game has shadows and colors tones and resolutions it didn't have by default. Your not taking photos while playing and it looks completely different. I was even using the default global while playing and it looks completely different.