View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 09:40 PM   #5
KBLover
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Should I manually progress this guy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbranson
My Free Safety, Taylor Mays went to the Pro Bowl Last season. Here are his stats:

Tackles: 97 total
Sacks: 3
INT: 2
F. Fumb: 6

He only went up 2 points from 80 to 82. He only has B potential. His awareness went from 57 to 59, agility went from 98 to 99 and acceleration went from 96 to 97. He is a HUGE playmaker on my defense, forcing fumbles at crucial times and delivering big hits damn near every time he tackles someone. I seriously think he should be rated higher than 82. Probably more like 90. Who thinks I should manually progress him?
If you are getting that kind of productivity out of him, it doesn't matter. He's using what he has to be an enforcer in your defense, and he's playing very well. The only thing I would give him, if we could, is Defensive Playmaker or maybe Clutch:Yes if he really did make a lot key plays for you. I mean like game-winning stops or turnovers to get the ball back in the 4th when you were trying to keep the other the from running the clock out under 2:00
Advertisements - Register to remove