View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 09:50 PM   #1
G35skyline
Banned

OVR: 1
My Player is rigged, yea it's coded in the game PROOF INSIDE

I dont think anyone has done the amount of testing I have in the last 2 days with regards to this issue in My Player mode, if you have feel free to chime in..... I will keep this fairly brief....
Well lets get into my findings... so I just started my first playoffs and I'm rolling with the #1 seed Miami Heat with best record in the NBA. We are playing last seed 8th NYK.. First game went as it would in real life, beat them by over 20 points... I play simulation style so my player stat line was 22/4/7

ok so now I play game 2 and get blown out by almost 30, my team refused to play defense for some reason, CPU shot 58% from 3 and 64% from the field... Knicks kept running this play for Stoudemire where they would isolate him on the top right/left side of the 3 point line as if he's Allen Iverson, he would tirelessly cross over Kevin Durant get to the hoop and score... they ran this play like a dozen times a game, when has Amare ever had a isolation like this in his life let alone the NBA..

so I'm fuming and decide to do a 10 game test where I would replay game 2 ten times in every type of manner I could think off, assisting all the time, scoring all the time, balancing everything, arcade style, simulation style, basically 10 games of playing every which style that is possible to play in the game...
so I turn my auto save off and replay game 2 for the next 10 times, and guess what, MY TEAM LITERALLY PLAYS THE SAME EXACT MANNER, cant defend anybody, and my teammates cant make a hoop (Wade, Durant & Bosh, yea LeBron got traded to OKC) and meanwhile cpu continues to shoot lights out every single game, it's basically a mirror image for all 10 games....

so after 10 games playing out EXACTLY the same way time after time, I have no other conclusion for you than what the title of this thread says...
a lot of other users have experienced similar things happening from all the similar comments I been seeing here, but I still feel like this isn't getting enough reaction from us.

I'm outta words for now, have to run out the house get some fresh air, comment away guys, thx for reading, and let's get some experts in here

Last edited by G35skyline; 11-08-2011 at 09:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove